NIHI undertakes a number of efforts related to Health Informatics that are of national and international value. The Institute seeks to build relationships with both the health system and with private industry. The NIHI Outreach Program includes (but is not limited to) the following:
- The Applied Health Informatics Bootcamp.
- The eHealth Risk Workshops (eHealth Risk Workshop and eHealth Privacy and Security Workshop) and other workshops.
- The Advanced Health Informatics Courses, advanced educational courses in Health Informatics.
- The Advanced Health Informatics Conference (AHIC), a biennial, international conference for Health Informatics academics, visionaries and experts.
- Think-tank sessions (with resultant reports) on topics of current interest.
- Consulting with educational institutions, health organizations, industry and government.
Become a NIHI Colleague
Request to be a NIHI Colleague
Become a Student Colleague
Request to be a student (NSF) colleague
Find an Expert
Search NIHI Colleagues
Search Student Colleagues
Applied Health Informatics
Learning and Assessment Site
Click Here to try it out!
Canadian University and College Programs in Health Informatics and Health Information Management
See the latest survey!
2015-2016 Edition (PDF)
Click Here to View